Bob Marshall is currently an Area Business Banking Manager with Wells Fargo Bank for Northern Virginia, Washington, D. C., and Maryland. He is responsible for leading a team of Business Banking Managers, Credit Analysts, and Business Banking Associate Managers. Prior to his current role, Mr. Marshall has held several banking management positions including Community Bank Executive for the Wholesale Banking Group (Wachovia Bank, NA), Corporate Retail Sales & Service Strategy Team Leader, and also Corporate Retail Bank Sales Manager. Mr. Marshall joined the bank as a Branch Manager in 1997.
Prior to joining Wachovia Bank, he held the roles of Franchise Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, and Commercial Auditor with ITT Commercial Finance. Mr. Marshall began his career in banking in the Management Development Program at Nat West Bank, NA.
Mr. Marshall graduated from Boston College Carroll School of Management with a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Finance and Human Resource Management. He also holds an Executive MBA degree from Queens University's McColl School of Business in Charlotte.
Mr. Marshall has been involved in a variety of activities in his community. His most current affiliations include:
- Livingstone College Board of Trustees
- Bethune Mays Classical Academy - Founding Member of Board of Managers, Chairman
- Boy Scouts of America-Mecklenburg County Council, VP Special Initiatives
- 100 Black Men of Greater Charlotte, NC Chapter, Treasurer
- Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center Board of Advisors
- Greater Washington Urban League Board of Directors
Recently, Mr. Marshall was the featured speaker on the inaugural Executive Speakers Series of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund “Rules of the Road in Corporate America” webinar. In 2011 he was profiled in the Third Edition of “Who’s Who in Black Charlotte.” He was selected for his work, dedication, and commitment to the African American community.
Mr. Marshall’s travel includes fact-finding trips to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE and Cairo, Egypt as well as to Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa.